View Single Post
Old 11.24.2015, 11:23 AM   #9
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I ran the Beatles quiz by my father (our first conversation in weeks) just to make sure there were no WTF moments like that fucked Nirvana question that I can't think of any explanation for.

... and my dad, biggest Beatle fan I know, got an 80%. He was particularly irked by the question about who tailored the suits for the Abbey Road cover. Admittedly, I only go that one right because I knew it wasn't Tom Ford, and Tommy Cooper was a freaking comedian:

Having spent so much of my working life dealing with stats and the validity of various tests and measurements, I can say with pretty good authority that these quizzes don't offer a valid representation of one's knowledge of the subject matter.

So dont fret if you did poorly.

I think the Ramones quiz is the only other one that I might do well on. I don't even need to bother with the Pink Floyd test, or anything like that, because I know I don't have a chance.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|