View Single Post
Old 05.20.2015, 12:23 PM   #38722
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
i had xrays done and a cleaning, just to do it. i need two wisdom teeth pulled and to get rid of the exposed root from where my crown wasn't fixed right/came out... all of this will fix where my front lower teeth sorta overlap, naturally, too. so this coming monday i'll have the busted crown taken care of, then next friday the teeth are out, and i can have the weekend to recover.