View Single Post
Old 05.07.2015, 01:58 PM   #38595
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
that's what they're called?! i MISS THESE! i like the raspberry ones but i'd rather have dulce de leche- when i lived in a particularly run down area of little havana (jesus christ, i lived everywhere in that neighborhood) there was this grimy little convenience store that i'm pretty sure was really drug front of sorts because i always saw the same few people in there, but goddamn i loved these things. five to a pack for a dollar, no name on them or anything. i miss the fried dough bits with sugar on top too, whatever those are.