View Single Post
Old 09.30.2006, 10:44 AM   #3
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by golden child
on a different board i frequent, the question was asked "where do you work"

what i thought would be a short answer turned out to be a fucking essay, i didnt really mean to do this but it just came so natural and was quite fun...
I enjoyed reading. Your work and your own life is something you know well. It's why you can write about them easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golden child
if you dont wanna read it, i understand... i just feel compelled to share my hardwork, and isnt the internet all about getting to know people?

Unfortunately, it isn't. It's more about acting "too cool for school." Most people have the fear that if they actually wrote anything with substance, that they would be found out for the numbskull that they are; people wear neurotic masks in life, and they do on the internet as well.
I understand that some people won't read my longer posts, and never had the illusion that they would.

Robert Rauschenberg, Canyon, 1959. Combine on canvas 81 3/4 x 70 x 24 inches.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|