View Single Post
Old 09.03.2010, 08:55 AM   #1
flashlight69
bad moon rising

flashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's asses
it was never discussed here on the board. i mean when i watch the year punk broke movie. this guy has a excellent taste of humour.very similiar to mine.some kind of ironic idiotism.like you are not youst a duck you are human.or the outtake where is my chords.beside that he is always most of the time sarcastic.not difficult to handle the real statement out but as a follower of thurston idos i can say when you talk to normal people they mostly cannot figure out the easyiest stuff. i was talking with a christian today , sayed to him that i have heard rumors that jesus was bi sexuall.i sayed it in a cool and thursty way.he was not youst angry about the joke no he has not even realized that it was ironic stupidity.so i youst make jokes wich are not dangerous in a juristic way anymore.except i am out with the right guys.

but back to the roots of this topic thurston is a really good entertainer.i bet he is often sarcastic also to himself and loughting while he imaginates completley stupid stuff in his mind. great intellectual guy.

HOW CRAZY IS THURSTON REALLY ?

( and whats his name here in the board, he is undercover of course )

here is my favourite comedey clip of all time :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl0I-NmOTpw&translated=1
watch 0:45
flashlight69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|