View Single Post
Old 10.04.2006, 03:07 PM   #16
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
When I was a kid, this dog we let in as a stray bit my nose.

thindarkduke13's story though reminded me of a time when our crew was all leaving the bar one night and my girlfriend went over near where a dog (it was some sort of collie mix) was in the back of this truck. Some redneck guy that went downtown a lot kept his dog in the back of his truck. I used to know his name and the name of the dog, but cannot remember now. Anyway, she goes over to pet this dog and I tell her, "Jessica, stay away from that dog." She continues towards the dog. I have to physically go over there and get between her and the dog. Then, some more people are spilling out of the bar, and I get distracted for a moment as we are talking to each other outside. I turn to check on my girlfriend and she has once again wandered back over and is extending her hand now to the dog. I'm going, "Jessica, it's a dog in the back of a truck. It's going to...," and (harwaahwah-vicious animal noise) the dog bites her face before I finish. So here we are, we're all drunk in public and heavily dosed as well and have to go to the hospital. Blood was everywhere from this bite. Just as in the case of thindarkduke13, it looked a lot worse than it was and she got fixed up and it left a hairline scar that I'm sure now has gone away.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|