View Single Post
Old 05.31.2018, 03:25 PM   #9398
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Zidane has left the building! Totally understand why tbh. He did what nobody thought was possible in the modern era.
You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. I'm toally expecing Sev to burst in here wetting himself after that quote.

In Everton related news they've signed Marco Silva as manager. Gonna be interesting to say the least.

Did you ever get the feeling that the footballing world (by which I really mean journalists) never took him seriously as a manager, almost considering him like a caretaker manager while at Real.

Silva's a risk but at least Everton are looking forward. I'm glad WH got Pellegrini but however well they do with him I can't see him staying for more than a couple of seasons. Who would you have preferred?
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|