View Single Post
Old 05.27.2018, 02:48 PM   #9393
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
People can moan about Ramos all they want but they'd kill for that super sexy bastard to be in their team. And in fact most big teams do have their own version.

I would take the Ramos who is always up for the big game, and is a real leader of men. I'll even take the Ramos who'll bend the rules to gain an advantage, but while I don't think he literally intended to dislocate Salah's shoulder, I do think he wanted to hurt him, and wasn't that bothered if he dislocated his arm while doing it. That Ramos I'm not so cool with. But I acknowledge it's always a fine line with players like that. Basically I'm a fan but when he crosses the line he crosses the line.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|