View Single Post
Old 11.10.2007, 02:27 PM   #56
avantgarde1
the end of the ugly

avantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's assesavantgarde1 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRFox
Anyway, funny thing is that you (avantgarde and Rob) try to compare two bands, when you've never heard anything by one. avantgarde: forget Mark E Smith and listen to The Fall. Really that's not that hard, and I'm sure you'll like it (Perverted By Language is their best in my opinion). Personnally, I find Mark E Smith really funny now...

actually from what i've read mark e smith IS the fall... everyone who's ever been in his band has either quit or gotten fired, and he's the only consistent person in the band. and i'm not comparing 2 bands... i'm simply saying one of them is very good and i've never heard the other. and i've never listened to them becuz the guys a dick, and i don't listen to bands that have dickheads as the iron fisted ruler.

avantgarde1 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|