View Single Post
Old 12.30.2007, 08:18 PM   #80
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kina
Yeah I was pleasantly surprised, especially since some people that had seen them told me that they had been mediocre recently, but they were really great in Sydney, they seemed to be glad to be back too. Perhaps they hadn't expected so much support after over a decade of not being here but the crowd was really into it, and so were they.

did they play with brett when you saw them? because when i saw them it was just brian and greg on guitars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
Everybody says that, and I can see what they mean as far as it not owning up to their other stuff, but it's not HORRIBLE, imo.

well, it's good in spots, but my point is that they now sound like simple plan with a very noodly guitar player instead of how they sounded on the first album, like at the drive-in on meth or something. out of context it's ok, but put in perspective of their discography....
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|