View Single Post
Old 01.15.2011, 02:12 PM   #19
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
thats utterly sweet, but i have been referring to work phone calls. and they are the jerks of clients i have.

oh shit. those. fuck.

i tend to conduct business by email which i respond to only twice a day. otherwise i get caught up in this endless email dialogues that take forever and achieve nothing.

the phone is nice to solve quick problems, negotiate something, speed up things.

when a chatty client calls i say "oh hi, nice to hear from you. listen i have to leave for X place (meeting, appointment, whatever) in 5 minutes. how can i help you?" that gives them a deadline and give you an out while keeping things friendly.

hey, you might like this shit i'm going to post for you. we actually watched the whole show last night and it was hilarious, but here's the phone call bit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrBtSz5RReM

i thought you might relate
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|