View Single Post
Old 03.24.2006, 11:59 AM   #20
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Yeah... I'm still a few LPs short of a complete collection of studio albums.

I still think Levitate is my favourite thing they've done... mainly because it was the first thing I bought as a 14 year old indie kid. Didn't make the slightest bit of sense at the time, and not much changes. I often think are you are missing winner gets neglected... the production is ropey as, but there's some mighty strange songs on there. The acute, sometimes, is my favourite Fall song.

I quite like post-nearly man, but panda... didn't really catch me for some reason.

I think Middle Class Revolt was good... it's just a shame that the songs sound better elsewhere - particularly the Peel session version of M5.

Gah. I could rave about latter period Fall for ages.

hey people, I'm fairly new to The Fall (only heard Perverted by Language and I am Curious Oranj)...what albums should I seek next? any particular picks?

thanks!

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|