View Single Post
Old 08.29.2006, 10:24 AM   #93
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
i don't like their cover and, thanks to you, now i hate them and won't ever give them the time of day, deal with it.
I still don't understand why you keep coming back here, if you hate them so much.

I could just as easily point the finger at you and call you pretentious and self-important for hating them. It is just so cool to hate the popular band, and you feel the need to continually come back into this thread to let everyone know. The "i hope karen o dies of cancer" post wasn't even provoked, and neither was this last one of yours. But I'm not gonna point that finger at you because I don't know your true intentions for coming in here so much. Somehow you seem to know the YYYs intentions behind their music and this cover, and you know that they are trying to be pretentious and self-important.

So do you want to tell us why you keep coming in here, unprovoked, to talk trash about the band? We know you don't like them, we (I) don't care. Is it because you can? Or because you are a pretentious self-important loser who needs to make sure that eveyone on the internet knows it? Please enlighten me.

Edit: 12 posts in a thread about a band that you hate so much.