Thread: Hi everyone!
View Single Post
Old 05.21.2006, 05:36 PM   #60
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daycare Nation
I'm relatively new here and this place would be a lot better without Hayden Asche and also the "taste police." If you want to fit in with this mostly juvenile crowd you have to believe whatever you think average Sonic Youth fans would stereotypically believe. If you think for yourself, you'll get negative rep points.

What a terrible terrible response. I'd tell you to be ashamed of your self if I gave a shit.

1. Average Sonic Youth fan? You have very obviously not payed any attention to my posts. I like about 4 Sonic Youth records. How does this translate into me and the "taste police"'s views being that of an average Sonic Youth fan.

2. I'm sure that you are far above this "mostly juvenile crowd" with your terrible opinions on music.

So, let's get this straight. I can't sarcastically say that your opinion is wrong without you putting me on your ignore list BUT you can be a complete tasteless twat who thinks his opinion is fact? I guess it works. Too bad you suck.