View Single Post
Old 11.06.2011, 11:49 AM   #40
Andrés
children of satan

Andrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's asses
God damn there's a strong possiblity the band split up after the southamerican tour and I ain't got no money to see them here in Santiago. If any foreign user is thinking about following the band down to this side of the world I'm willing to offer my house so you can stay, eat, sleep, take a bath, play guitar with me, listen to some music, play with my brother's PS3, watch some SY dvd's, have some fun you know.... in exchange I will only ask you to pay for my ticket to the show. I can scort you from the airport the day you arrive and then give you a ride back to the airport when you have to leave.

I don't mind posting this very same message in every related thread, please understand how desperate I am to see what could be my fave band's last tour!!!

PM for further details on this offering.

Andrés is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|