View Single Post
Old 10.04.2011, 07:17 AM   #61
wim
little trouble girl

wim kicks all y'all's asseswim kicks all y'all's asseswim kicks all y'all's asseswim kicks all y'all's asseswim kicks all y'all's asseswim kicks all y'all's asseswim kicks all y'all's asseswim kicks all y'all's asseswim kicks all y'all's asseswim kicks all y'all's asseswim kicks all y'all's asses
hi chris,
i'm interested to know which songs (and also to know to which live versions your refer)

i read/heard somewhere that the end of female mechanic was lifted straight from a live recording? don't know if that's true or if i imagined this..

also, i listen to a thousand leaves on CD mostly, it doesn't work well for me on LP, as i really enjoy its length.. (which somehow comes across better when you don't have to flip/change records)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
Actually, thinking about it, any time I post negative comments about this album I'm really just picking on two or three songs. Songs that I really like but don't like the track chosen to represent it on the album. I shouldn't let my disappointment in those songs (expectations based on hearing earlier live versions) lower my opinion of the album as a whole. I did eventually stop listening to live versions of new songs, though.
wim is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|