View Single Post
Old 06.25.2006, 01:10 AM   #4
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forensic Scene
I want this pedal very badly and am about to purchase one (I hope). Although I have read alot of reviews and everyone loves it, but it has a huge volume drop...and i have read some threads about modification and shit, but I;m too afraid to modify my pedal. Would it still be worth buying without modifying? What it i combined it with an overdrive pedal, would that fix the volume problem?

You could find a place that will mod it for you. Try the harmony central effects board. I'd guess that it wouldn't be too expensive.

I was interested in one of these too, but the volume drop is lame. It's a freakin' distortion pedal - it should go loud. My Small Stone has a very noticible drop that bugs me. I'll eventually get it modded.

You might be able to push it louder with an overdrive, I do that with my Danelectro Octave Distortion and a Turbo Rat.

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|