View Single Post
Old 12.17.2012, 12:24 PM   #12
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
eventually all particles will cease movement. The Universe does not have enough matter to slow down the increasing expansion of itself.

This will cause an ever cooling effect, as all the stuff of the Universe separates, reducing the motion of particles to nothing eventually. It should take maybe a trillion years. Remember the universe is only, as of best estimates, around 14.5 Billion years old.

Plenty of time for humans to travel across our universe's Brane into another universe, if we do not kill ourselves off first.

That is, if M-Theory is correct,