View Single Post
Old 02.02.2011, 04:36 PM   #1515
rappard
expwy. to yr skull

rappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
rappard, i have the impression that it's more comfortable for you to host files on an FTP server, and i suppose that's because you must know very well how to work with it.

I upload and download from utkonos with Total Commander 7.50a, always at a maximum rate of 32 kbp/s, which means it's actually easier for me to upload files to Megaupload or something. Things work faster for me there.

I'm not complaining, and all the effort you put on sharing things here, there, and everywhere, is vastly appreciated by me. My point is, that i would like to use Total Commander at it's full potential, but so far i haven't found any useful information regarding how to speed things up if that is indeed possible. Do you know of any link that would lead to some tutorial that could be of some help for someone with a brain as dull as mine? Suggestions from everybody else are very welcome as well, by the way. Thanks in advance.
You must have a weird connection then - Utkonos has its flaws, but I've never had any speed problems. Perhaps the speed differences we experience can be attributed to geographical location? Or is your provider throttling FTP traffic (unlikely, I know)? Total Commander is a pretty standard FTP client, so I don't think the problem lies there.

rappard is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|