View Single Post
Old 03.15.2011, 07:39 PM   #58
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
I've been following these events mainly via good old fashioned TV (well, cable) - BBC, CNN International and CNN USA:

BBC
"The BBC has learned that the massive waves could reach the West Coast of the United States within four hours. A tsunami alert has been issued by the U.S. government, as well as countries from Mexico to Chile".

CNN International
"The U.S. state of Hawaii is in state of maximum alert as the tsunami approaches! We have a team of seven thousand reporters covering all the angles of this story! We go beyond borders. We're ending slavery. We're the shit. You're at the International Desk; I'm Hala Gorani, I'm an ice queen, and there's nothing you can do about it".

CNN USA
"WE'RE FUCKED! THE WAVE IS COMING! WE'RE GONNA GET FUCKED IN THE ASS! WE'RE FUCKED!! YAAAARRRRGGHHHHH!!!!"

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|