View Single Post
Old 01.11.2013, 04:02 PM   #35
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dale_gribble
hm, there are different degrees of both. i am evil, evil enough to rape a child? no. in any case,what i meant by my original comment was; how is it relevant to me? i know people are capable of disgusting things but i don't need to know all the gritty details. i don't have to authority to stop them so why burden my mind with more fucked up shit?

Because the excuse that "I have too much on my mind already" is one of the main reasons so many parents, family, and friends choose not to step in when they see something fishy regarding adult/children relationships.

We need to know what evil looks like and how it acts and what it does to better prepare ourselves against it. sometimes evil looks like a tyrant with a weird mustache and pasty white skin trying to eradicate an entire race of people, and sometimes evil looks like your "funny" uncle.