Thread: More NYC shows?
View Single Post
Old 09.04.2009, 08:52 PM   #3
puddlesplasher
empty page

puddlesplasher kicks all y'all's assespuddlesplasher kicks all y'all's assespuddlesplasher kicks all y'all's assespuddlesplasher kicks all y'all's assespuddlesplasher kicks all y'all's assespuddlesplasher kicks all y'all's assespuddlesplasher kicks all y'all's assespuddlesplasher kicks all y'all's assespuddlesplasher kicks all y'all's assespuddlesplasher kicks all y'all's assespuddlesplasher kicks all y'all's asses
I saw them in the United Palace Theatre. It was fantastic.

I actually live in Brazil, and I had booked a ticket to New York a couple of days before the show with Dinosaur Jr. (my other favourite band) was announced. I tried to reschedule by return ticket, but I was unable to. I was heartbroken! Now - guess what - there is talk that Sonic Youth may do a show in Brazil BEFORE my return to the country. Unbelievable. If this is true, I will pay the insane taxes that the airline is asking me to pay, even though I cannot afford it, to change my flight date, because I wouldn't miss Sonic Youth in Brazil. Now, if they play another show in NYC... That would be awesome.
puddlesplasher is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|