View Single Post
Old 04.03.2015, 12:39 AM   #12
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I donīt like record store day or also black friday at all. I donīt know is the system same in all countries, but here in Finland shops just inform the list of the releases, no songlists, nothing of the covers in the reissues (I mean are the covers exactly the same as in originals or something else). I donīt really like to be anywhere where are lots of people, so I donīt ever know will there be real reason to go to the record store and stand that little shop full of crowd.

Yes, you can wonder why I go to the record fairs where are also lots of people and you donīt know beforehand whats on sale. First: in my hometown record fair is in a large hall, not in small shop. Second: I know beforehand there are always good sellers so there are always some interesting original album in reasonable price to buy. Never havenīt left there without any albums.

You can say my complains are unneccary because I donīt have to go to the record store day. And yes, I havenīt ever been there and I think I wonīt. But anyway I say both happenings are made just for hipsters (I mean the whole system is just difficult with no real reason).
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|