View Single Post
Old 10.08.2013, 12:25 AM   #3209
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

Not epically great, but decent enough to finally finish, and I haven't been able to stay motivated to finish 500 page novels in while. I'm glad I just read this one, it was all self-contained and really concluded the first two, so there is no need. I saved myself 1200 pages of reading to come to the same end. It was sort of Fargo dull, but yet exciting in some ways. Possibly the translation. Possibly just the Swedes. Either way a worthwhile read. I need to get that new Neil Gaiman..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|