Thread: Breaking Bad
View Single Post
Old 09.25.2013, 05:41 PM   #99
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I wasn't accusing the show of glamorizing or romanticizing meth abuse, rather lamenting that meth has become such a standard aspect of 21st century life so as to become the theme of the most popular show on television. Sadly, the DEA suspects that there are more people who abuse meth daily than there are people who smoke pot daily! We're talking about like 20,000,000 to 6,000,000!!!! Holy shit that is a frightening prospect, because pot makes people hungry and listen to music, meth makes people utterly destroy their lives and the lives of most people close to them

had only a glance on the latest posts
but this, i mean the meth problem, the scene on the telly at the end and perhaps the skroutz mc duck scene in the cabin -im having an argument with myself over the whole money 'message' of the series- could be the only things that might make me change my opinion about the series.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|