View Single Post
Old 03.24.2017, 12:43 PM   #20856
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Life's too short to give Tinto Brass a 2nd chance. I say this as someone who's given him about half a dozen and regretted every one.

God, thank the good lord that someone else round these parts thinks that "Caligula" is pointless drivel! (I know we should also credit/blame Guccione as well, of course). I remember seeing an uncut version of that nearly 2 decades ago (thanks to the good people at Vestron video), and (honestly, I'm not making this up) I ended up throwing empty cans of Kronenbourg at my TV towards the end, in addition to shouting at said TV too. "Fermo Posta Tinto Brass" is fairy dull, all being told, although one of the actresses was very striking looking. "All Ladies Do It" is a highly entertaining trainwreck (and at least more bearable than Jesus Franco's late 70's onwards erotica efforts), and "Monella" could have been worth a viewing, but the script and, I'm afraid to say the principal actors/actresses let it down. So yeah, more misses than hits, I guess. Not too sure why Peter Lynch keeps on with all this "Maestro" business, either - still, I got my Luncheon Vouchers off him, so all good!

And to finish off: RIP to Tomas Milian, who I believe passed on to the great Cinecitta film set in the sky a couple of days ago.