View Single Post
Old 03.18.2017, 09:45 AM   #20843
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Oh man, I love Throw Mama from the Train. There's a great frying-pan-to-the-head moment in that movie. Maybe one of the best ever.

ETA: ... One of the best ever frying-pans-to-the-head. Not, like, movies.
ah ha ha. hm, no that wasn't very funny. the best thing about that movie probably was that the girl from brazil was in it, and janeway in the 8os was hot! the mom was a great cartoon but i don't know if she was well used either. not really my thing. in any case...

also watched

HUEVOS DE ORO (GOLDEN BALLS) - bigas luna directs a tragicomedy with javier bardem, maria de medeiros, maribel verdú (y tu mamá también), and a small part by benicio del toro. really great, i loved it really, great characters and story, and his usual surrealist approach to sex and ideology is hilarious here. brutal, primitive, satirical, disturbing, etc.

don't know why bigas luna never made it bigger. maybe he's hard to understand outside of spanish-speaking countries. to me he was brilliant. the dvd transfer however is pretty meh and one of the audio sountracks is a dubbing... in spanish! aaa ha haaa haaa haaa. who the fuck dubs a spanish movie into spanish? haaa haaa haa haa. so strange. anyway, a memorable film regardless.

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|