View Single Post
Old 03.17.2017, 10:03 PM   #20842
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
watched 2 things today so far:

1) THROW MOMMA FROM THE TRAIN. sounds like a funny premise! danny de vito is in it! but the story & execution were meh (de vito directed). this wanted to be darker maybe but it ended up being too sweet/mainstream or somethign, i don't know, bad screenplay i think. i laughed a couple of times but would not recommend.

2) SPECTRE. the latest james bond finally made it to my tv. it was a nice spectacle! the initial sequence is great fun in spite of the CGI destruction. monica bellucci is ageing fantastically (how nice to see a hot woman getting older without silicon puffs and botox), and blue is the warmest color (the fancy one) was the other girl. the story a bit meh-- "the dangers of surveillance"-- a bit obvious for the times. and it was just too long. but good spectacle and action worthy of the multiplex visit ha ha ha ha. hm, multiplex.. no thanks.

Oh man, I love Throw Mama from the Train. There's a great frying-pan-to-the-head moment in that movie. Maybe one of the best ever.

ETA: ... One of the best ever frying-pans-to-the-head. Not, like, movies.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|