View Single Post
Old 03.17.2017, 06:49 PM   #20841
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
watched 2 things today so far:

1) THROW MOMMA FROM THE TRAIN. sounds like a funny premise! danny de vito is in it! but the story & execution were meh (de vito directed). this wanted to be darker maybe but it ended up being too sweet/mainstream or somethign, i don't know, bad screenplay i think. i laughed a couple of times but would not recommend.

2) SPECTRE. the latest james bond finally made it to my tv. it was a nice spectacle! the initial sequence is great fun in spite of the CGI destruction. monica bellucci is ageing fantastically (how nice to see a hot woman getting older without silicon puffs and botox), and blue is the warmest color (the fancy one) was the other girl. the story a bit meh-- "the dangers of surveillance"-- a bit obvious for the times. and it was just too long. but good spectacle and action worthy of the multiplex visit ha ha ha ha. hm, multiplex.. no thanks.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|