View Single Post
Old 08.12.2010, 03:11 PM   #10
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Never had a cellphone, never texted anyone, so in general, I might seem a bit biased towards cellphone culture... it's true, people glued to their phones 24/7, to the point that they can't function, can be a bit annoying in social situations. I remember going on a date with a girl and she looked at her phone literally every 5 seconds. Whatever, I can overlook that.

I can't overlook texting and driving though. Texting while driving is about as responsible as getting drunk and driving. Driving is just a privilege for most people -- for me, it's a necessity, since I live in the country, which is like 30 minutes away from everything. So, unfortunately, as much as I'd love to ride a bike or walk, it would take hours to get anywhere I need to go. That means that I really want other people on the road to be safe, since I have to drive me so much and therefore have to deal with them.... it just kills me that people can't wait 5 fucking minutes to text someone, because that text msg is just SO important that it's worth risking everyone's life over.

People who text and drive should get their license taken away. Hell, get some jail time too.
atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|