View Single Post
Old 04.24.2010, 11:53 AM   #30
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
DDD I like you but I don't like this reply.

People make music because they want to. because they like it. People sell their music to make money. kk? If you make money selling yer msuic that's all groovey. But I believe selling out means selling your artistic freedom. If you happy to become famous on the music you make...I think that's fine, but once you start making music only to make big bucks and being really popular....I believe one loses credibility.
I agree with you on the part that people make music because they want to - except in certain cases, obviously.
However, who cares about credibility? It's all about music. If I happen to like some corporate pop artist, should I refrain myself from listening to them just because they are making music for money?
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|