View Single Post
Old 10.25.2008, 10:21 PM   #3
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
woah thats cool to see a thread about them. Esp cos one of you is in the US and one is in the UK. I used to work with a girl who started dating the bassist not longer after or just before they formed. Everyone always knew they'd make it. She had a little bubbah about two years ago, and when she was preg I remember coming in to work telling her about how I dreamnt they were all on tour in spain and that its gonna be maddddd. I think this was during the first ep recording?

I havent seen the band perform in about 2 and a half years, but since then they've had some awesome support gigs; with radio birdman and devo. They used to rock out pretty hardcore live, and Im assuming they still do.