View Single Post
Old 03.23.2016, 07:22 PM   #70
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
If you haven't done so yet, PLEASE check out the previous one, Attica!, as well. A-S-A-fuckin'-P.

Actually, I just listened through Attica! about 5 hours ago, after checking out their KEXP performance of material from it. I have to say, I almost even think I like it better than their newest release.

I also found out they are playing here in June. Pretty stoked about that. But in watching their latest KEXP, I saw them playing as a trio with no drums and bass. Is this common for them? I assume they will have a full touring band when they come around. Even though it was still enjoyable, it did not hold a candle to the previous performance of Attica! stuff (in my opinion).

Either way, I have grown quite fond of them in just the past week. Thanks for the recommendations.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|