View Single Post
Old 09.19.2016, 08:00 PM   #4406
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Hey Rob, you wanna be my blog mentor?
obviously i'm not rob, ha ha, but i'll tell you what i see in his blog

it's a labor of love. i don't know if he's actually got plans to dominate the world through it or some other ulterior motive, but it looks to me like he does it primarily because he likes it.

he's been writing this blog for years-- if he expected something in return other than the work itself, i think he would have quit ages ago.

having said that, he always promotes it-- not in a marketing bs kind of way but he just shares it. i remember once he announced here that people were reading him in a bunch of other countries and someone said those are probably just bots and don't get his hopes to high. i don't know if rob cared or not but he just kept going. good for him.

and i think you can see this in the writing. he's 100% enthusiastic about what he does. this is most refreshing in a media climate of infinite snark and everyone thinking "sarcastic" (not even understanding the word) equals smart.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|