View Single Post
Old 11.18.2009, 05:25 PM   #44
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRFox
Anyway, I've noticed that people that are nostalgic from the previous decades will use any silly argument instead of just saying "i just can't get into new bands because i only like 70s/80s/90s bands". I've known a Siouxsie fan who hated everything that was knew and tried to prove everywhere that everything was basically a Siouxsie ripoff. Including Santogold. Also, a 80s band that complained that there were no defined musical styles in the 00s - while he probably had complained before on how "music was stuck in labels made by journalists blahblahblah". etc.
I'm tired of this endless debate

So you like listening to stuff which others think is crap. Nobody's perfect.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|