View Single Post
Old 07.11.2007, 05:19 PM   #1
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
i'm not putting "Nightlife" in here because.. well..

i was listening to at crystal palace today because i'd met someone who'd never heard erase errata and i was like "damn this album is way better than i remember." i used to prefer other animals because the production was so dry and weird and the songs were direct and catchy, and i still think something was lost in between other animals and crystal palace...

but i think i finally prefer crystal palace. better riffs (anyone have any tabs/tunings?! i mean, i know she's just playing lots of single notes, but what she's playing is just so PERFECT), a DARK LOW bass that is awesome, better drumming, more trumpet, more complex song structures, and... the vocals are a bit too loud, constipated sounding and maybe a bit too distorted in parts...

but at crystal palace for the win.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|