View Single Post
Old 11.29.2009, 01:19 AM   #78
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Haven't watched A MARRIED WOMAN yet, though I have it sitting on my shelf. 2 or 3 Things and Made in USA are both mindblowing in their own little way. 2 or 3 Things is definitely one of my favs, that shot of the coffee cup alone makes the movie.

I just watched his KING LEAR and it's awesome, one of my favorites. I can't even describe this one. First of all, it's all in English. Second of all, it has Peter Sellers, Molly Ringwald, and Woody Allen in it. Third of all, it's Godard's most insane film by far... the distant son of Shakespeare is trying to reinterpret his works, or something, and this has to do with random seagull sounds all over the soundtrack and a guy obsessed with xeroxing his own hand. Some of the droning and most awesome music I've heard, sprinkled with a few Shakespear quotations... two of the actresses walked off while making this film and Godard just replaced them with new actresses and doesn't really exlain anything. This movie is just completely insane and essential...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|