View Single Post
Old 11.17.2009, 04:20 AM   #70
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Re: B, I just ordered it from ebay for $30 so I have no idea what it's like. Watched some stuff from it on youtube and it was pretty fucking awesome looking.

I really like the Tour/Detour thing he did. It's on ubuweb but you can't "easily" download it like you can most of their stuff, so I just went to view page source and copied the links into my browser. It's some weird television show he did and is pretty similiar to a lot of the stuff he was doing at the time.

Really really want something he did called THE OLD PLACE and JLG/JLG - AUTOBIOGRAPHY IN DECEMBER (a vhs of this is going for like $130 minimum everywhere I look). Found a few torrents but they're dead.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|