View Single Post
Old 03.28.2006, 06:45 PM   #2
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundtrax
please, not just any!... i am looking for avantgarde experimental music that is either:

1. really pleasant to an ear, sounds of which one could actually enjoy listening to (like new zeland Thela for example)

2. or funny (like voice piece for soprano of yoko ono (or coco gordonmoore )

i am actually looking for ALBUMS, not songs only, please...near your recomendation please write down if it belogs to category of being PLEASANT, or category of being FUNNY the funny ones don't actually need to be pleasant as well

thanks...

funny is difficult,
what springs to mind is John Zorn's Film Music to Cartoons i have no idea which one that is, its abit humurous as well as some of Mike Patton's work but it can also be viewed as annoying rather than funny. there is plenty of pleasant stuff out there... i have to agree with you on Thela!

Dean Roberts/White Winged Moth (Ex-Thela) is also very worthwhile if you haven't heard some of it yet.
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|