View Single Post
Old 06.19.2013, 04:13 PM   #3205
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Watched it. Bit of a nothing game, really. Brazil making hard work of what should've been a pretty easy win. And how terrible did Hulk look? Loved Neymar's goal though.

Seemed like the real story was taking place outside the stadium.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-22979545

both his goal and his setup for jo's goal were pretty awesome, but i was frustrated with brazil.

fuckin felipao keeps dante benched and his center backs are shit (sorry thiago silva) making a mess and conceding stupid opportunities.

other than neymar's goals, david luiz's bleeding nose was the hight of the afternoon's entertainment.
although i thought david luiz was the most important player of the match-- he was *everywhere* more as a midfilelder or left back almost whereas marcelo meh.

in other words i'd put david luiz as left back for marcelo and bring dante in. DANTE RULES.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|