View Single Post
Old 07.09.2015, 11:34 AM   #39321
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
copyright is very complicated, and they make it so on purpose. any artwork, at the instant of creation, is copyrighted in the USA. I have done research on this when I was drawing a daily comic strip.

i don't think that the law is made complicated on purpose, but rather, the law has to grapple with the complexities of copyright in real life.

like i was just reading a bit about the copyright of ringtones playing in cellphones, and there was a case on whether the telcos were responsible for the copyright, bla bla bla. such a specific circumstance among a myriad others.

each case is different, and each case may test the limits of the current law, and expand its interpretation-- the jesuits knew that much when they refused to apply categorical judgments to situations. life is by definition baroque.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|