View Single Post
Old 11.18.2008, 12:21 PM   #35
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
If Crash Worship were to tour again, I probably wouldn't dance around half naked like a possessed demon around the fire......because I don't recall any old people doing back when I last saw them......and now I'm one of those older people. Of course, the members of Crash Worship are as well and maybe this is why they no longer tour ?

You know, there's something realy enjoyable about going to see ska/ punk bands whose hay-day was in the early 80s. I've seen Stiff Little Fingers about 9 times because it's really enjoyable to let the old boys let their (lack of) hair down. I really admire when the older gents get into a local hardcore show for kids half their age (I've seen bands' parents moshing before - amazing). Some of the 'younger' people might care, but that wasn't ever what it was about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|