View Single Post
Old 09.21.2007, 09:31 AM   #98
naomi
little trouble girl

naomi kicks all y'all's assesnaomi kicks all y'all's assesnaomi kicks all y'all's assesnaomi kicks all y'all's assesnaomi kicks all y'all's assesnaomi kicks all y'all's assesnaomi kicks all y'all's assesnaomi kicks all y'all's assesnaomi kicks all y'all's assesnaomi kicks all y'all's assesnaomi kicks all y'all's asses
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to come here and give my review of thurston's new CD!! I love it! I have been listening pretty much non stop since I got it! I dont think it's quite as good as psychic hearts but it seems like I love it more and more every time I listen to it. They are really different though so it is hard to compare them.

I especially love the combining of acoustic and electric on some of the songs. Its sounds so good. I also love the violin.

I love all the pictures of thurston in the cd booklet, especially the younger ones, and the one of him and kim. I didnt see anywhere in the booklet where it mentions the other musicians that recorded on the album. Am I blind? Or did he not include it? I figured it was steve drumming...but the rest I'm not sure..

I am very excited to see Thurston's solo show!! Gonna be SOOOOOOO good!!

later!!
naomi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|