View Single Post
Old 06.09.2012, 01:05 PM   #1473
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Even with the missed chances I think Holland were really disappointing. Midfield they seem really disconnected. Robben was wasteful and far too selfish. He gets away with that when he scores but when he doesn't he becomes a bit of a problem. Even if they'd got a goal or even won I'd be doubtful of them progressing much further. It'll be interesting seeing Portugal in a minute. They must really fancy their chances of going through, now, even if they lose against Germany.

Well done to Denmark though. They defended really well, especially Jacobson and seemed far more organised than Holland - even if they rode their luck at times. I can't see them qualifying but both Germany and Portugal will do well to break them down.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|