View Single Post
Old 06.13.2009, 08:53 AM   #106
automatic bzooty
invito al cielo

automatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's asses
i'm really sick of hanging out with you. i'm coo' with all of our other friends, but ... with you, i need space. it's you you you all the time when we're just trying to have fun 'n' shit. but i feel like i'm fucking stuck with you, due to the longevity of our stupid friendship and all the shit we do through your way of "buying friends." you'll take it the wrong way if i say we should 'take a break' or whatever.

also, yr the one driving away all the newer friends. if you didn't incessantly try to flirt with disinterested people, or insult everyone around you for your own gain, or fail to impress them through blowing your dog-bite trust fund... they wouldn't have such an aversion to chillin' with us. dayum. mystery solved.

/teenage whining
automatic bzooty is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|