View Single Post
Old 04.04.2009, 02:23 PM   #6046
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Friday the 13th. The remake.

I don't get it. You'd think a resurected machette-wielding psycho chasing teens in the dark woods would provide a few chills. God it was dull. So dull I started picking out plot holes. Jason keeps some chick locked up for six weeks. Did he feed her? Feed her what? Did he let her go to the bathroom? If not, why wasn't in clear she was living in her own waste? I pondered these things instead of giving two shits what happened next.

My Bloody Valentine, on the other hand, was so fast paced and fun that it didn't occur to me until I was driving home that the plot resembled swiss cheese.

Those were two of my favorite recent films.