Thread: Ipod Touch
View Single Post
Old 09.06.2007, 12:36 PM   #17
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
man, macy gray happened like 8 years ago or something, my point is that they are stuck somewhere in time when macy gray was still a known artist. is she still recording and releasing albums?

that one big hit of hers is not a bad song, but still, bad billie holiday wannabe for yuppies that no one remembers anymore.

man, you think you know more than apple's marketing depatment?

ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

those guys are the best in the business.

the key word, revealed by your own post, is "yuppies".

it matters what they remember as the youth they'll try to recapture by purchasing this thing. what you think is not important to sell these gadgets-- you're not what they call the target demographic.

oh and i just googled her and it appears she put an album out this past march. i had no idea. but again i'm not the target demographic either.

this is gonna be a huge success, you'll see. and macy gray & her feathers will be a part of it.

but after cheeto pointed it out, i'd rather have $400 worth of records, after all.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|