View Single Post
Old 05.28.2009, 07:01 AM   #16019
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Better_Than_You
i'm downloading night of the living dead on youtube because they have this new movie feature.. and i'm only 15 minutes in, right. like, barely enough to even get a feel for the movie (but so far i've been impressed. with camera angles and creepy music and don't laugh at me but the practicallity of the horror, it's not some cheesy gore flick.. its psychological and twisted.) and i keep on having to stop to let it load.

well its been loading since 11 am and its still not done. its 635 pm my time now. but fuck it, i think its worth it.
all this time and you could have went out to a store and bought it for a few clams!

i know it's public domain and free on the internet but... fuck watching movies on a computer screen. for some reason i only really get into movies when it's dark outside and i'm lying down. weird.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|