View Single Post
Old 06.12.2012, 05:15 AM   #1491
SonicBebs
expwy. to yr skull

SonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's asses
this tournament has been cracking so far. I've really enjoyed it. And there's been no reports (that i've seen) of any incidents or problems like we were led to believe would be common place.

But i have 1 complaint. The BBfuckingC coverage and commentry is appaling
i dont really watch the guff at half time or during the build up because A, i'm busy cooking/washing up and B, Gary Linneker and Alan Shearer are absolute fuckwits. Sarcastic arrogant backward fuckwits.
but the commentators (well, Mark Lawrenceson and his sidekick) seem to hate football. they have nothing upbeat to say about anything during the game and are the most condesending smarmy but at the same time dull fucking fuckwits i've evr had to listen to. We pay for this shite.
you can change commentary vis the "red button" option but why the fuck are these people paid to be there if they hate football so much. paid with our licence fee.
ITV are so much better, and to be fair, you cant criticise Jonathan Pearce but everyone else in the bbc (this means you Savage) needs to be kicked really hard in the shins
SonicBebs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|