View Single Post
Old 05.20.2010, 01:08 AM   #97
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitemusic
You're fucking stupid if you don't think that show is funny.

your mother is fucking stupid. she showed up for her abortion on the wrong day and here you are.

alright, fuck off now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Some people are like that, they lack any redeeming qualities.

really? even hitler was nice to his secretaries.

anyway, i tried watching some episodes, and while i find that the theory of "comedy is a man in trouble" is generally true, these here are not men, but worms, and watching worms being crushed by passersby is just not funny to me. it's kinda like watching a snuff video, but the slaughter is psychological.

i do get how some people might find humor in that, but i find it too... cynical? nihilistic? can't put my finger on it but the watching became unpleasant after a couple of episodes.

they have another show that made me laugh when they are nazis who begin to think that maybe they are "the baddies"-- but i haven't seen much of that and i don't recall other clips that got my attention. i'll have to re-check it, but i'm currently caught in the absurdity of korean dramas and their irritating slowness.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|